OUR FORMAL INTRODUCTION
Since launching the site two weeks ago, we’ve made new friends who joined the site and are starting to shake hands in the neighbourhood. To those who have reached out and registered, we want to say thanks!
Just to make our company vision clearer for everyone, we’d like to say that we don’t see ourselves as direct competition to tournament promoters, nor do we want to be. We’re a different competition structure with a unique experience designed to support the jiujitsu community in a different and more creative way.
Now, for those of you looking for more information on how our events run, let me break it down:
- Once logged in, you can register for any event.
- There will always be multiple events to choose from, with more schools coming soon.
- Show up 30 minutes before the event time, weigh in, and roll at least 2 times.
- Grapplers will be matched with those of similar skill and size. (You can also register for an event with a friend and request a match.)
- After the event, visit our website for insightful statistics and to see how you rank with the entire VSME community.
Simple as that.
If you’re a school that would like to participate, just shoot us an email. Our staff will take care of everything and hosting events is free- plus you get 40% of sales.
We believe in the positive intention behind our business model and in the communal desire to improve jiujitsu for a greater good.
If you aren’t following us on the gram, go give us a follow and say hello! @vsme.grappling
Lastly, a special thank you to all the early adopters who have joined our site and shown support by registering for events and some even multiple events.
See you guys Sunday!