June 26th: NoGi Event
June 26, 2022
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
VSME NoGi Only Events
About VSME events
- This event is NoGi only, submission only, with 5-minute rounds.
- The event lasts a maximum of three hours and uses skill-based matchmaking to determine opponents.
- Each registration gives you two guaranteed matches, plus unlimited optional call-outs.
- Call-outs allow you to challenge any other competitor regardless of size, rank, or gender in a scored match.
- We ask that every competitor adheres to a maximum of two spectators per event.
- For further details on rules and allowed submissions, click here, or visit our FAQs for additional information.
- We share profits with the hosting academy, which means that supporting VSME helps support the community.
- Matches are all submission only, with no points.
- Only season points are collected for winning or losing matches.
- All matches are 5 min rounds, submission only, with 5 min overtime. If no winner is determined, it will be a draw.
- All matches track takedown, sweep, guard passing and submission efficiency in real-time! Finish your match and see your updated chart before your next match.
- All competitors earn season points by participating. Winning grants you more points, and draws grant minimal points.
- Points awarded are determined by the opponent’s weight, rank and gender difference. We are the only jiujitsu league to do this.
- Move up our leaderboard by participating in our events and finish Season 6 in the top three spots to win $250, $150, and $100!*
- Show off your unique fighter profile with your jiujitsu statistics, athlete details and social media handles.
- Every grappler has their own VS Meter chart displaying efficiency in takedowns, passes, sweeps, and submissions.
- Every grappler has their own VS Rating, the golden VSME metric. A rating out of 100 benchmarked against all VSME athletes. Only the elite can reach the top. Can you?
- Leaderboard, VS Meter, VS Rating, and your match history update in real-time immediately after your match.
- Your profile is activated and ready for you to edit with the purchase of your very first ticket.
- Competitors must show up with their gi/rashguard/shorts under their clothes, ready to roll.
- Masks must be worn at all times and only removed during your matches.
- All competitors must show proof of vaccination (printed paper copy or digital proof are sufficient).
- If you have any symptoms, please stay home and email us at email@example.com. We will gladly switch your registration.
- Once you are done with your assigned matches and all call-outs, you can use the change room to change and leave the venue.
- Events have significantly limited spots to prevent large gatherings, so don’t wait to register.
- When you purchase a ticket, you will input your competition weight to match you with an opponent.
- When you weigh in at the event, we verify the weight. You will always roll.
- We update your weight to score the matches accordingly if you miss weight.
- You can further support VSME by purchasing our merchandise online or at our events <3
- Thank you for supporting our friends and sponsors who make the VSME experience what it is.
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ontario Grappling Association sanctions all Ontario events. You must have a valid OGA membership for all Ontario events.
We hope you enjoy your VSME experience.
Facebook: VSME Grappling
LinkedIn: VSME Grappling
*Prizes come in the form of Amazon gift cards.
Venue: Toronto NoGi
Venue Website: https://torontonogi.com/Address: